About Me

My photo

I am a writer desperate for joys in life.

The past

Thursday, April 28, 2016

I am such a fucking hypocrite.

My networking class tried to kill me today. I read from page 433-556 small text, did nine lab assignments two quizzes, two tests, a discussion and two replies and a study guide. By the time I made it to the discussion I could barely see, I literally wrote it with my eyes damn near closed and had my best friend proof read it before I submitted it. I fell asleep quick after I submitted the work only to have Adam wake up an hour later so I had no other option but to follow suit. So now, honestly I am just waiting on my phone to reach 100% and I am going to go lay down with some netflix because I am starting to feel that way again. I am having to over blink in order to keep my eyes open. The worst part is, I literally have to get up at a decent hour tomorrow because somehow I got talked into a family dinner. And I have a paper due on the first and a quiz and test that I have to read for plus discussions for both classes. Isn't that exciting?




Anyways, on a lighter note. My sister asked me to be the Godmother of her child. I am excited about that because that means (by family tradition) I will have a say in the child's up bringing and possibly have a job educating and looking after the child. She is like 12 weeks now or something like that, but It would be so nice to be able to do homework and still pull in income. To be honest though, it is not really all that ideal for me to watch her child but I know if I don't that kid will grow up with a slower mindset and I know I can have the child educated with straight a standard. Weird considering I've had to bite the bullet with my straight A's this semester, but I know if I don't it will be left to the teachers and we all know how that goes. 


I started writing some of my book the other day, exciting considering that is really all I want to do in life. Writing is like crack to me. I divided it into chapters on my one drive account so that heather could proof read it easier though to be honest I doubt she even has the time or initiative with the plight she's in at the moment. I get out of school on the 11th so maybe I can devote my life to exercising and writing my story until classes start back up in the fall. 

I thought about changing my major... I think that's bad to say considering this is my first semester. The whole point of me taking the computer courses was to get a job while I worked on getting a robotics degree. But how can I subject myself to that knowing how much I hate dealing with computers. I am such a fucking hypocrite. I give people advice all the time, try to persuade them to do better with their life and I am just so damn lost. 



No comments:

Post a Comment