About Me

My photo

I am a writer desperate for joys in life.

The past

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Coffee routine

I have an opportunity in front of me today, I can sit here for several hours and watch television or I can try and study, hoping to grasp the concepts of computer security. Here I am in this state of panic on what I want to do with my life. I have my coffee sitting here in front of me staring into my soul. I keep my coffee routine so that I can allow myself to think and concentrate and try to relax before I start my day. But, how can I start my day without knowing how I want to spend it.
 
Update: I did sit there and watch television and managed to write a paper but at the same time I had no concentration to study. I finished the paper the day after but accomplished no studying what-so-ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment