About Me

My photo

I am a writer desperate for joys in life.

The past

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

What am I doing out of bed?

I spent my day cleaning, go figure. I normally do that on my days off... I need to fix that habit and clean during my work days but it never works out that way. I should make that a priority instead of just doing the bare minimum as I have been. I told myself I would stop spending my days off cleaning up the kitchen after all my roommates... but here we are. I didn't sweep or put away the dishes I washed but I will probably do that when I cook dinner. Sigh.

I found out this morning me and my guy have an unexpected bill to pay so everything I've earned last week is gone, and anything we sell on craigslist is gone too... Story of my life. I wanted to get flea medicine this morning and got chewed out... so there's that. I hate how I never get to use any of my checks for me. I need winter clothes, to go to the dentist, eye doctor, my animals need to go to the vet and amongst everything we have to pay for to live, we just never have the money. I guess I could cut out the simpler things that I don't necessarily need but working for 8-12 hours a day for barely anything makes me not want to come home and cook and clean.... I mean most of the time I do it but sometimes its nice to go spend 10-20$ on a meal rather than waiting an hour for food.


I am sitting here watching my guy play forza horizon 2 and it got me thinking about how we are never going to get a vehicle that is good on gas to drive farther distances... story of my life though...


Guess it's just one of those days where I try really hard not to complain but all the things that are needed have been taking a backseat for far too long. It would be nice to be able to treat myself for a change. I am trying to type this rather than verbalize it because of my new years resolution. But for me to let all this stuff go, I have to express it first.


Anyways, My coffee is gone, best of luck to you. ~EmpathyRose

No comments:

Post a Comment